The Big Cube and Baby Cube Butterfly Cage
If you’re looking for a high quality monarch butterfly cage to raise monarch butterflies, the Big Cube and Baby Cube Butterfly Cages deserves serious consideration for growing monarchs from tiny eggs to amazing butterflies.
- High Quality Materials and Construction- double zippered
- Fine mesh keeps small caterpillars in, deadly predators out!
- Clear PVC window to view your monarchs as they eat and grow
- Vibrant green trim and cage floor to mimic outdoor surroundings
- 24″ x 24″ x 24″ equals 4x the floor and ceiling space for caterpillars or butterflies compared to traditional cube cages
- 15″ x 15″ x 15″ Baby Cube also available for raising fewer monarchs
- Raise 30 monarch caterpillars in Big Cube without crowding (40 max)
- Raise up to 15 caterpillars in Baby Cube
- Carrying handles that can also be hung on a shepherd’s hook for butterflies drying outdoors or drying cage after cleaning
- 24″ high cage will hold large cuttings or small milkweed plants
- 15″ high cage good for shorter milkweed cuttings and individual leaves
- Solid green floor easier to clean than mesh floor
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Big Cube $29.97 per cage + $7.75 per shipment (free shipping on orders $60.00 and up)
- Baby Cube $15.99 per cage + $7.75 per shipment (free shipping on orders $60.00 and up)
- Each cage comes with floral tubes to keep milkweed stem cuttings fresh
- Save $4.00 by bundling with my 2016 How to Raise Monarchs Book
- credit card payment is secured by SSL with 256-bit encryption, or pay through paypal
Kits that come with butterfly cages are currently only available for shipping to U.S. addresses.
Start your raising journey by choosing the big cube or baby cube butterfly cage or save $4.00 when you bundle with the how to raise monarchs guide:
important note: Monarch eggs and/or caterpillars are not included in kits, but find egg hunting tips + suggested vendors inside the book