Raise More Monarchs with Less Effort and At Least a 90% Survival Rate!
Monarch metamorphosis is nature at its awe-inspiring best. Watching a monarch change from egg, to caterpillar, to chrysalis in just 30 days is an amazing experience for kids of all ages.
Over the past 40 years I have raised thousands of monarch butterflies from tiny eggs . During those first years, I was often disappointed, as monarchs would die in my care. But each time I failed, I learned valuable lessons that would increase my average survival rate to over 95%…less than 5% survive outdoors.
This how to raise monarch butterflies book contains only the best raising tips and techniques I have discovered over the past four decades…
What Raising Gems Will You Discover Inside?
- 6 benefits of Raising Monarchs
- Raising Supplies and Where To Find Them
- Preferred milkweed species for raising
- Finding eggs…even when there are none to be found!
- How to avoid losing small caterpillars
- Caring for larger cats
- How I’ve avoided disease outbreaks for almost 30 years
- Tips for releasing your butterflies safely
- Raising and releasing monarchs for their great fall migration
What Will You Receive?
- 1 PDF file, 142 pages
- Illustrated with high-quality color photographs
- Answers to all raising questions you post at the bottom of this page
- Updates! If the guide is ever updated, you will receive a free revised copy sent to your email address
- Last how to raise monarchs book update sent out April 2019
- Receive everything listed above for a one-time payment of $9.97 (pay with credit card or paypal)
- Join our Closed Facebook Group so you can Ask Questions, Post Photos, and Discuss Raising Monarchs with other monarch enthusiasts across the country. Group details will be emailed with your raising guide receipt.
- Save 15% on a Monarch Butterfly Kit by bundling the book with one of our butterfly cages
Why a PDF file?
PDF files can be viewed on practically all electronic devices with a PDF reader which most people already have installed on their computers. The most popular free reader is Adobe’s but there are also other free and paid PDF readers if you do a google search. You probably already have the capability to read PDF files on your desktop, laptop, or tablet computers.
Need a Free PDF Reader?
Click Here to Download Adobe Reader on your device.
This informative guide will pay for itself many times over as you save valuable time and money raising monarch butterflies. Start your raising journey by choosing the book or save 3$+ with a raising kit bundle.
Your credit card payment is secured by SSL with 256-bit encryption, and you also have the option to pay through paypal or amazon payments
important note: Monarch eggs and/or caterpillars are not included in kits, but find egg hunting tips + suggested vendors inside the book.
Please post your questions or comments about this How To Raise Monarch Butterflies Book in the ‘Speak Your Mind’ box below…