Join Monarch Enthusiasts throughout North America In Raising Butterflies for the Great Fall Migration — While Discovering ‘The Easy Way’ To Raise Monarchs
Sign Up to receive tested Monarch Raising Tips that have helped my
Monarch Survival Rate soar to Over 95%!
- Suggested caterpillar cages and raising accessories
- Milkweed options for the monarch migration generation
- The easiest way to find and collect eggs
- Alternative egg & caterpillar resources
- Discover the missing link for healthy monarchs
- How to avoid losing baby monarch caterpillars
- Caring for larger caterpillars
- Handling monarch caterpillars 101
- Chrysalis care
- Release techniques for safe and healthy butterflies
- Milkweed ideas for fall planting
Here’s What You’ll Get After Signing Up:
- My best tips for raising the monarch migration generation starting on August 6, 2016 (You can start later, as long as there is still time to release migration monarchs in your region.)
- Timely, informative butterfly garden tips throughout the year
- Butterfly garden ideas that bring home more butterflies
- Discover the best sources for milkweed, nectar plants, and garden accessories
- butterfly gift ideas for all occasions
- Original butterfly garden photos and video
Enter your name and email address below to sign up for Raise the Migration 4 and everything listed above. I look forward to helping you raise more monarchs…with less effort!
Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. I hate spam as much as you do. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
I look forward to sharing a magical monarch experience.
Your Monarch Guide,