How to Attract More Monarchs to your Butterfly Garden…
and Keep Them There!
Sometimes when I tell people we’ve had 60 butterflies fluttering around our garden at one time, I can sense that they don’t quite believe what I’m saying…but I understand their reluctance. It was seeing one of these amazing monarch spectacles for myself that awoke my burning passion for butterfly gardening.
Since starting our Monarch Butterfly Garden less than a decade ago, it hasn’t taken long to achieve serious results. Not only has our garden attracted more monarchs, it’s also attracted lots of other pollinators including swallowtails, red admirals, painted ladies, and honey bees…even hyper-winged hummingbirds!
After raising monarchs for over 30 years and butterfly gardening for the past 6, I realized there were some less common gardening ideas that were bringing more monarchs to our back yard than I had ever dreamed…and they could do the same for your butterfly garden!
However, the monarch attracting techniques I was using weren’t the same-old general ideas found floating across the interverse. I had learned them from years of first-hand experience with monarchs, and from talking to other butterfly gardeners.
In Bring Home the Butterflies Volume I, I reveal 8 easy Monarch-attracting tips that you can start implementing in your garden this season. Some are capable of yielding immediate monarchs, while others will take more time to attract these magnificent and inspirational creatures.
What Will You Discover Inside?
- The Surprisingly Wide World of Milkweed
- Nectar Plants that Attract the Most Butterflies
- Vertical Gardening for Butterflies
- Milkweed and Nectar Flowers for your Container Garden
- Choosing the Best Spot for your Butterfly Garden
- How Water affects Garden Success…or Failure
- Plant Care that can make a Huge Difference
- Raising Monarchs to Release in your Garden
- Helpful Resources for Creating your Best Butterfly Garden
- This butterfly garden book was formerly on amazon and had a 5-star customer rating
What Will You Receive?
- 1 PDF file, 60 pages
- Illustrated with high-quality color photographs
- Answers to all your butterfly gardening questions at the bottom of this page
- Updates! If the gardening guide is ever updated, you will receive a free revised copy sent to your email address
- Last butterfly garden book update sent February 2016
- Receive everything listed above for a one-time payment of $7.99 (pay with credit card or paypal)
Why a PDF file?
PDF files can be viewed on practically all electronic devices with a PDF reader which most people already have installed on their computers. The most popular free reader is Adobe’s but there are also other free and paid PDF readers if you do a google search. You probably already have the capability to read PDF files on your desktop, laptop, or tablet computers.
Your payment is secured by SSL with 256-bit encryption, and you also have the option to pay through paypal
Need a Free PDF Reader?
- Adobe reader for desktop computers
- Adobe Reader for Android Devices
- Adobe Reader for Kindle Devices
- Adobe Reader for iPad or iPhone
This informative guide will pay for itself many times over as you save valuable time and money trying to attract monarch butterflies. Start your butterfly garden journey by choosing the book or save $3.00 when you bundle with the how to raise monarchs guide:
Please post your butterfly gardening questions, comments, or a review in the ‘Speak Your Mind’ box below…